Professional, local Graphic Design & Web Design in Holland MI. JSL Marketing & Web Design grew up in Holland, and now – we’re back!
Professional Graphic & Web Design in Holland Michigan
Holland, MI is a great city to call home, especially as a small business. Plenty of microbreweries, mom-and-pop coffee shops, local tradespeople, and tech entrepreneurs with great web design and websites call Tulip City home due to its strong economic climate.
However, there is a downside to that West Michigan economic growth…
More businesses in the area means higher competition for a medium-sized market. You need a strong web presence to make sure that you beat out your peers when people around Holland turn to their computers and smart phones to find a business in your industry.
If you need a new website, a facelift, or other web development and web design services in the Holland, Michigan area, turn to award-winning JSL Marketing & Web Design to help you take that digital footprint to the next level. We’re so proud of all the accolades we’ve received as a website design agency and we’d love to bring that expertise to your next web project!
Take a look at some of our recent Web Design projects right here!
FIVE TO TEN
Ranch & The Preserve
Web Design & Graphic Design in Holland That’s as Unique as You Are!
All JSL Web Design & Marketing Projects Come Equipped With:
Use a Top Branding Agency in Dallas to Reach Your Marketing Goals
You know by now that you must have a website in The Digital Age. Your customers are on the web and so are your competitors, so a website really is necessary for a profitable small business in 2019.
However, having a website isn’t just the end-all-be-all.
You need to have a website that can serve several important and distinct purposes. A good website is a critical component of your brand’s marketing, your customer-experience, and your sales funnel. It’s not 1999 anymore: Google, your competitors, and your consumers have all matured and expect higher quality websites.
And, unfortunately, that expectation could be hurting your business.
If Google and your website’s users don’t find your website informative, easy-to-use, and well-designed, you will most likely never be found by new customers. A lackluster website can really impact your bottom line. If your competitors have better websites and are found more frequently on the web, your business might lose more and more market share. And a few years of losing market share in a town as competitive as Holland could easily shake even the strongest business.
In order to prevent that from happening, you’ll need to have the best digital presence (that means a beautiful and functional web design) possible. That means you need a website that’s:
- Beautifully Designed: Websites with clear branding and gorgeous graphic designs consistently outrank and outperform their plainer competitors
- User-Friendly: Consumers love simple sites and navigable websites help your customers easily complete sales, contact you, and find what they’re looking for
- Well-Written & Edited: The prettiest homepage in the world doesn’t mean anything if the site’s content is poorly written. Bad writing and silly typos are an easy way for your business to lose credibility in any industry.
- Crystal Clear CTAs: What do your customers need to do? Does your website make it easy for them to complete that action? Remember, the average person has an attention span between 5-10 seconds when it comes to digital media.
- Search Engine Optimized: Your site needs to be congruent with the latest search engine algorithms and ranking factors to make sure that your business is easy to find. You need both on-page and off-page SEO to stay at or near the top of search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Stable & Secure: Strong and secure hosting will protect your information and your customers’. Most customers won’t complete an e-commerce sale if they’re worried about a site’s security.
- Built to the Highest Coding Standards: Simple templates might produce fast web design projects, but they also produce cookie-cutter sites that aren’t memorable or tailored to the needs of your customer. You’ll need some technical expertise in your web design project to make sure the site’s HTML and CSS are firing on all cylinders.
- Designed for Your Specific Industry Needs & with Your Customers in Mind: Your brand is one-in-a-million. Don’t be like all the rest and use some run-of-the-mill template with slightly different colors and fonts. Your website needs to be compatible with your unique goals, culture, and ‘why’. A good web designer will make sure that your build produces a site that’s compatible with the third-party integrations you need, whether that’s an e-commerce storefront, a specific plugin, a scheduling system, form submissions, or some other add-ons.
Use a Top Branding Agency in Dallas to Reach Your Marketing Goals
Love working with this talented group of people! JSL provides you with friendly, professional and top-notch staff that really knows their stuff!”
— Alannah D.
— Valerie L.
Holland Web Design | Our Process
Phase 1 - Prep & Learning Your Goals:
To begin the process, we need to know as much as we possibly can about your business, your marketing, customers, and products or services.
How long have you been in business? What’s the story behind your brand? Who are your customers? What content needs to be highlighted on the website? Are there any special requirements for this project that we need to consider? What products and services need to be highlighted? Will new photos or branding be required? What will the main function of this website be?
This research sets you up for success as it helps us find solutions to the problems that made you interested in web design in the first place!
Phase 2 - Research & Strategizing Solutions:
In Phase 2, the team scopes out the goals of the project and creates the timeline and milestones needed to help you hit those goals. Close collaboration between your team and ours on your upcoming web design project lets us finish and launch your site quickly and easily!
Phase 3 - Developing Your Project:
Our interdisciplinary web design team is uniquely positioned to scope out and build a stunning website for you. Our team includes UX/UI designers, front-end developers, and search-engine marketers, all working closely to make sure that your website performs on all fronts.
Phase 4 - Final Testing, Approval & Launch
Other web design companies in Holland might walk away after the launch. However, a website is a living organism and small tweaks and adjustments might have to be made in the first few days after launch. Our team is close at hand should you need anything in the migration process to the new website in the first few weeks.
Digital Marketing & Graphic Design in Holland
In order to make sure that your branding is getting the most out of the website you paid for, we might recommend additional services to amplify the performance of your website, like Digital Marketing or Graphic Design. But isn’t a great website all you need to be successful?
While a great website will produce a healthy ROI for your brand, it can’t replace all marketing. Why? Well, the digital marketing landscape is competitive and constantly changing. Google and other search engines update frequently. And more and more of your competitors in Holland are running Google ad campaigns or SEO strategies, too.
Additionally, your customers are now relying on online reviews to make purchasing decisions, more than they ever did in the past. To help you stay at the top of the pack and profitable, we might suggest pairing your website with Digital Marketing services catered to Holland, MI.
Common Digital Marketing Services include:
- Powerful Email Marketing: Digital marketing experts know that it can be 50%-70% cheaper to keep an existing customer than to gain a new one. Your existing customer base is one of the most valuable assets you have. Re-market to these existing clients by using email to drive them to your new website.
- Targeted Pay-Per-Click Ads: Out of all the products and services you offer, which ones have the highest margins? Who typically buys these products and services? Pay-per-click advertising on Facebook, Google, and Instagram lets your business zero in on your perfect customer, based on income, buyer persona, and demographics. Strict control over budget, targeting parameters, and geographic area lets your business only spend money advertising to the customers you want to reach. Cost-conscious and well-targeted ad campaigns are an extremely effective way to drive qualified traffic to your new website, where the messaging and user-friendliness we mentioned earlier converts these new website users into loyal clients.
- A Robust SEO Strategy: Let us take your new website and make it even stronger! Your new website will be built with the latest and greatest principles in search engine optimization – rest assured of that. However, SEO is not a one-and-done technique and Google updates frequently. (For what it’s worth, we’ve been kindly asking them not to. We’re unsure if they’re reading our letters. We’ll let you know if they get back to us.) To make sure that your site is easy to find, our SEO experts will constantly return to your site to ensure that it’s congruent with the best practices and recommendations within the field.
- Helpful Content Marketing: Your messaging is important. Millions of users are asking Google questions every day and these search terms are a great opportunity for your brand to be found. Answer these industry and product search queries with custom, keyword-optimized content from JSL Marketing & Web Design and our wordsmith content creators.
- Convincing Reputation Management: Some 85% of customers admit to trusting online reviews as much as the word of a trusted friend or family member. Another 73% say they trust a business more after reading positive reviews – like JSL’s glowing testimonials Your reviews on Google, Yelp, Bing, and other listings might be one of the best ways to convert potential customers and they’re also one of the most cost-effective. Your online reputation is too important for you to ignore. Consult with our Local SEO and reputation marketers to understand what people are saying about you online and how to use those comments to grow your business!
- Authoritative Backlink Acquisitions: Backlinks raise your authority – but only if they’re good ones. Ask JSL Marketing & Web Design how we can gain you industry-specific and authoritative backlinks to raise Google’s trust in you!
- Fun & Communicative Social Media Campaigns: Social Media is here to stay, and social media content, campaigns, and consistency is key! Posting a mix of branded posts and images, along with thought leaders, interesting reads, and industry information is important! And, of course, holiday notices and specials – keep your audience in the loop and yourself at the front of their mind with social media marketing in Holland, MI.
- Blogging, eBooks, Infographics & More: Content marketing is more than the words on your page, it involves every piece of writing or media you release – this can include blogs, posts, eBooks, infographics, even video and webinars. Make sure your Digital Marketing plan in Holland includes all the mediums your audience craves!
Contact JSL Marketing of Holland Today - Your Local Web Design Agency!
Our team is right here in West Michigan! We’d love to meet up in Holland to discuss your unique website needs. As a West Michigan-based company (many of us born and raised along the lakeshore and Hope College graduates) we know the business landscape and would love to grow your business in an area we know and love.
[H4] Connect with us today to discuss your best ideas and business needs today – New Holland or LJ’s, anyone?
We’re excited to put pen to paper and build you an amazing and powerful, search engine optimized website. Contact us or fill out the form below. We have team members who’d love to connect with you in person in Holland!