CAREERS & INTERNSHIPS
Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Our ideal candidate
We are currently looking for an experienced web developer to develop websites and apps for our clients. We would prefer to hire someone who has experience as a web developer within a digital marketing or web design agency. Our ideal candidate would also have some experience in web design, has good time management skills, manages stress well, can meet deadlines, and is a self-started but also a team player. Our goal is not to micromanage – so we are looking for someone who can take a task and run with it, with or without detailed direction.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
- A good understanding of WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Knowledge of best practices for UI/UX for web design and their conversion implications
- Experience building E-commerce websites
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Have fun in a laid back but growing environment
- Hard worker and positive attitude
- Available on a full-time, contract basis to start (35-40 hours/week) and could turn into a full time career with benefits for the right candidate. This position starts with a 90 day probationary period to make sure it’s the right fit for both parties.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and able to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and make decisions based on limited information or guidance
- Remote position from home but may be required at times to report to our offices for team and client meetings
- Occasionally may need to be available for in person meetings, so we will only hire someone in the local DFW area
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
Please include a link to your portfolio or websites you’ve worked on with your application. Candidates who do not provide samples of their work will be ruled out immediately.