About JSL Marketing
JSL Marketing is a cutting edge digital marketing agency serving the greater Dallas + Fort Worth area. We are dedicated to building better brands online by harnessing the power of each brand’s individual and unique “why.” Our marketing agency offers a wide variety of services including website design, web development, SEO audits, SEO Management, content marketing, social media marketing, and email marketing, and we are passionate about helping all businesses succeed and grow online.
Our Ideal Candidate
If you are an organized, motivated, and goal-oriented self-starter who enjoys wearing a variety of different hats, then this job would be perfect for you. The Marketing Coordinator position is a bit of a hybrid role, so we are looking for someone who can multi-task efficiently and also work well in a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a variety of different roles, and also show great time management skills. This position is semi-remote, meaning that you would be required to work some days from home, some days from the office, and also attend meetings as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or equivalent work experience in the field.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in an agency or other marketing-related position.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Answer the phone, take messages, connect sales leads with the correct people.
- Schedule meetings for the JSL team.
- Help manage leads in our CRM system.
- Follow up with cold leads.
- Set up email automations as needed.
- Follow up with people via email and phone who come through our website chat feature and contact form.
- Assist with social media posts as needed.
- Assist with editing/writing as needed.
- Help coordinate projects or events as needed.
- Send out thank you notes and gifts to clients and prospects.
- Send out surveys after a project is completed.
- Assist with recently signed clients during the onboarding stage, making sure that all of the details for the project are uploaded and in their proper places.